Tuesday 22 October 2013

Afro hairstyles

Most of us have long forgotten how our natural hair looks, to be honest growing our hair is challenging. Due to our hair being tightly coiled it's prone to breakage, humidity affects it and it shrinks. So taking care of our hair became a chore we didn't want to deal with hence the Brazilian hair and co becomes a part of us. Why don't you try and grow your natural hair as from today, there are many blogs (thirsty roots e.t.c.)that shows how to grow African hair and loads of video on YouTube .(I am not preaching against use of Brazilian hair- I use them myself) I am discovering the versatility of my natural hair and I want to share it with my beautiful African Queens. Below are pictures of natural hairstyles that might inspire you.





4 comments:

  1. Lovely hairstyles, I will definitely try the Mohawk.

    #Tbaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pls I wouldd love to grow my natural hair but all my front line hair has gone off please what can I uuse to grow my front line hair again. Thankss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use Jamaican castor oil, massage it on your scalp daily concentrating on your edges. Try also to avoid hairstyles that requires pulling back your hair as that causes tention which leads to hair loss.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm!! I would love to grow my front hair .. Whenever i take my weavon off and look in d mirror, i like oyiboyi!! Lol
    Pls where can i get castor oil babes? I wud prefer d organic one.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete